Three dimensional echocardiographic techniques the earliest 3de techniques were dependent on the acquisition of multiple adjacent cross sectional 2d images using either transthoracic tte or trans oesophageal tee echocardiography followed by volume rendering them into a 3d dataset
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.