Embolization embo l zashun 1 the process or condition of becoming an embolus 2 therapeutic introduction of a substance into a vessel in order to occlude it embolization embol i zshn 1 the formation and release of an embolus into the circulation 2 therapeutic introduction of various substances into the circulation to . Therapeutic embolization of the bladder pelvic embolization may be an effective method of controlling persistent hematuria caused by radiation cystitis chemical cystitis or direct tumor invasion of the bladder in patients who are unresponsive to direct intravesical instillation of therapeutic agents or surgery 37 38
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.