Polish rabbit breed history origin despite its name the polish rabbit breed has its origin in england and it may have been offspring of an albino dutch rabbit. Polish rabbits despite their name they are believed to have originated from crossing the dutch and himalayan breeds in the 1600s in belgium. The british and american polish rabbit are different from each other the british polish is the original rabbit in which the american polish has its roots and was developed from mixed breeds of small wild rabbits crossed with the albino dutch and silvers. Can you be old and cute the polish rabbit says that you can one look at this ball of fluff and you will be aw ing at how cute it is research it a little and you will also find that it has been around since the 1600s
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.