These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors this process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves. Theileriosis is the name given to infections caused by several species of theileria the most important of which in africa are theileria annulata and theileria parva. There have been few studies specifically on the epidemiology of theileriosis in east africa the classical studies of yeoman 1966ab 1967 and mcculloch et al 1968ab investig. This book is the result of a workshop on the control of theileriosis in eastern central and southern africa held at the lilongwe hotel malawi in 1988 originally intended as a review article on the epidemiology of theileriosis in africa with the objective of rationalizing the differences in patterns of the disease particularly those . Access provided by
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.