Aryeh kosman the activity of being an essay on aristotles ontology harvard university press 2013 277pp 4500 hbk isbn 9780674072862 reviewed by christopher p long pennsylvania state university aristotles thinking is peripatetic it moves along paths some well worn others newly. Pressestimmen in this illuminating commentary on aristotles metaphysics aryeh kosman argues that far from freezing or reifying an ontology of being or beings aristotle thinks that to be essentially consists of being engaged in substantial activity. Zum hauptinhalt wechseln prime entdecken bucher. This feature is not available right now please try again later. An essay on aristotles ontology die inhaltsangabe kann sich auf eine andere ausgabe dieses titels beziehen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.