Description this book describes the development growth and adaptation of livestock muscle tissue and contains 18 chapters divided into physiology genetics and meat quality sections. Physiology genetics and meat quality edited by m te pas division of animal sciences id lelystad the netherlands h haagsman faculty of veterinary medicine utrecht university the netherlands m everts faculty of veterinary medicine utrecht university the netherlands. muscle development of livestock animals physiology genetics and meat quality save as agris ap ris endnotexml lookup the document at . M wicke and c werner article first published online 9 may 2005 doi 101111 j1439 0388200500524x. Among the antemortem items implicated in the development of meat quality after exsanguination are genetics of the meat animal diet consumed during finishing environmental interaction and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.