Midwives without training practices and beliefs of traditional birth attendants in africa asia and latin america yvonne lefber practices and beliefs of traditional birth attendants during the perinatal period review of the literature 3 dietary advice by traditional birth attendants during pregnancy and lactation 4. Midwives without training practices and beliefs of traditional birth attendants in africa asia and latin america yvonne lefeber van gorcum assen the netherlands 1994 australian harvard citation lefeber yvonne. Traditional birth attendants in south africa professional midwives beliefs and myths nolte a it is necessary to establish in a scientific way what the knowledge of midwives regarding tbas are because misconceptions can very often lead to a negative attitude
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.