Midwifery illustrated author j p maygrier md translated from the french by a sidney doane publisher moore payne new york 1833 printing details first edition hardback rebound plain tan binders cloth with title label to spine 265 x 17cm xxii 179pp illustrated with 60 of 80 plates. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study the specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher classroom teacher institution or organization should be applied. Philadelphia carey hart for g n loomis good lacks a quarter inch at both ends of spine corners and bottom edge of boards showing light scattered foxing two inch damp stain in top outer corner on plates 59 66 plate 12 has a five inch t
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.