To be successful with straightness training it is important to have insight in the senses of the horse the horse identifies his environment with his senses. To see things from the horses perspective you need to know literally how the horse takes in the world humans evolved to be hunters and gatherers chasing down prey and finding appropriate plants to eat horses on the other hand are built to avoid hunters and eat nearly everything that grows around them. Recent examples on the web his words of wisdom are tinged with wit and old fashioned horse sense southern living 25 things only a southern dad says 14 may 2018 as kayla recounts it now the horse sensed her inner turbulence
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.