The second edition of handbook of carotid artery surgery focuses on extracranial arterial lesions and their treatment including reviews of some 200 new papers that have appeared since the publication of the first edition. Handbook of carotid artery surgery facts and figures norman rosenberg md boca raton 1989 crc press inc 284 pages 12495 this book is a handbook of facts and figures on carotid artery surgery taken from the literature. Learn about the svs single sign on option articles issues current issue articles in press list of issues supplements. Get this from a library handbook of carotid artery surgery facts and figures norman rosenberg. Borrow it toggle dropdown albert d cohen management library architecture fine arts library archives and special collections bibliothque alfred monnin universit de saint boniface
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.