If you were to ask the average small animal practitioner to comment on the subject of feline orthopedics you would likely hear the old adage that if you keep the 2 ends of a feline fracture in the same room they will heal. Summary there are many orthopedic differences between cats and dogs yet most books on the market tend to concentrate on dogs rather than cats. This volume is meant to address the canine centered nature of the small animal orthopedic literature and to retire the commonly held theory that feline fractures and orthopedic disease will heal regardless of technique or attention to detail
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.