Animal pests and diseases are a major threat to australias livestock and poultry industries and an outbreak could impact on our access to export markets and undermine livelihoods there is an ongoing need to practice good biosecurity and report the first signs of disease. Disease in farm livestock economics and policy proceedings of a symposium in the community programme for coordination of agricultural research 1 to 3 july 1987 exeter. The economics of livestock disease insurance concepts issues and international case studies edited by sr koontz dl hoag and dd thilmany department of agricultural and resource economics. Economics of antibiotic use in us livestock production err 200 us department of agriculture economic research service november 2015 cover images vince breneman economic research service bag of medicated feed rich nehring
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.