Diseases and parasites of beef cattle steven m jones associate professor livestock university of arkansas united states department of agriculture and county governments cooperating. Parasitic diseases of cattle impair health reproduction growth and productivity in severe cases parasitic diseases may even cause death. External parasites horn flies face flies stable flies ticks lice and mites are the major external parasites in beef cattle horn flies. Tion al control measures include proper drainage and san i ta tion sep a rat ing age groups and strategic worm ing lung worms lung worms cause a lung disease. What is an internal parasite internal parasites or worms impact significantly on the production efficiency of victorian cattle herds causing disease
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.