World milk production is almost entirely derived from cattle buffaloes goats sheep and camels other less common milk animals are yaks horses reindeers and donkeys the presence and importance of each species varies significantly among regions and countries the key elements that determine the. In developed countries cow milk production is decreasing together with the numbers of dairy operations and animals but productivity per cow is increasing. Ministry of agriculture department of animal health and production dairy farming hand book by s k mosielele principal scientific officer dairy section
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.