The outbreak of foot and mouth disease in the united kingdom in 2001 caused a crisis in british agriculture and tourism this epizootic saw 2026 cases of the disease in farms across most of the british countryside. The latest sites to be identified with foot and mouth disease are in devon and county durham thousands of farm animals on dartmoor may have to be slaughtered after an outbreak on a farm in the park richard bilton reports. Given that the great foot and mouth disaster of 2001 is one of the worst social and financial catastrophes to befall peacetime britain it is hardly surprising that for months there has been . A collection of personal accounts of the foot and mouth outbreak in cumbria 2001 edited by c graham pp 112 117 bbc radio cumbria carlisle bbc radio cumbria carlisle google scholar
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.