Book guidelines for cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention programs fifth edition with web resource covers the entire scope of practice for cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention cr sp programs this text was developed by the american association of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation aacvpr and parallels federal guidelines for cardiac rehabilitation programs. Cardiac rehabilitation is a complex intervention offered to patients diagnosed with heart disease which includes components of health education advice on cardiovascular risk reduction physical activity and stress management
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.