For almost 60 years continual research on the subject of bovine viral diarrhea bvd has raised as many questions as that research has answered. This book contains 15 chapters and is the cumulative effort of 18 authors from across the united states 1 author from canada and 2 authors from europe. Book bovine viral diarrhea virus diagnosis management and control 2005 ppix 261 pp refmany abstract this book contains articles on the diagnosis diagnosis subject category techniques methodologies and equipment. Diarrhea is one of the most important bovine diseases enterotoxigenic escherichia coli etec and bovine viral diarrhea virus bvdv are the major causes of diarrhea in calves and cattle. Bovine viral diarrhea virus diagnosis management and control edited by sagar m goyal and julia f ridpath 2550 goyal bovine viral diarrhea virus fm 3 18 05 946 am page iii
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.