If youve read about the chemical alteration of food to create taste and aesthetic appeal or the mass deassembly of live animals in factory farms then animal machines will take you back to the uk in the early 1960s where these newly found forms of mass production were created. First published in 1964 ruth harrisons book animal machines had a profound and lasting impact on world agriculture public opinion and the quality of life of millions of farmed animals concerned with welfare standards at a time when animal production was increasing in scale and mechanization ruth harrison set about investigating the situation in a fair and even handed way
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.